Monday morning… Kept waking up early as I was worried I would sleep through my 5am alarm. First day of going to the gym before work. Last night I prepared my food ahead of time, packed my gym bag with all my morning toiletries, and chose my work clothes.
I arrived at the gym at 5:45am. It’s a small community gym – not one of the big fancy chains. It was nice and quiet with no one in the recently remodeled locker room. I had a pleasant 30 minute walk on the treadmill, all the while reminding myself not to push it as I have just started exercising again. My lower back was sore from walking the dogs the night before – the last thing I need is to mess up my back. When you have a large gut and a larger behind, the lower back takes a beating. Tired of that feeling. Also tackled the elliptical machine – 5 minutes was enough my first time on it.
Tonight I told a good friend about my new blog and the purpose for it. She was very supportive and said it’s like having a Overeater’s Anonymous sponsor. So, dear blog, you are my sponsor.
Here’s my food for the day.
- 5:15am 1 c skim milk (12) and 1 T. sugarless Benefiber (4)
- 7:30am Lindora Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bar (13) with coffee (black)
- 10:30am 3.5 oz. Roast Chicken Breast (0), deli sliced with mustard (just realized I was supposed to eat just 2.5 oz) with a bottle of water flavored by Crystal Light On the Go iced tea
- 1:30pm 1 c chicken soup (mostly broth) (0) with another bottle of water flavored by Crystal Light
- 1:30pm Chewable Vitamins (3)
- 4:30pm BBQ Soy Puffs (8) with a Diet Pepsi
- 7:30pm 1/2 c. Plain Fat Free Dannon Yogurt (11)
- 9:30pm Lindora Chocolate Chocolate Pudding (7)
- TOTAL: 58 carbs