I’m on Day 2 of the Lindora Lean for Life program and feeling groovy. Had a great night’s sleep and am preparing meals for this week. I have the tortilla soup prepared last night (minus the tortillas, of course) and am making chicken stew which my husband and nephew will enjoy thoroughly. I also making them ground beef tacos for dinner today. I love this stage of the program where I feel not a twinge of longing for those tacos as my motivation is at its highest.
Here’s my food for the day:
- 6am 1 c Skim Milk (12) (Woke up ravenously hungry so got up to drink the milk, then promptly when back to bed and slept until 9:30am! Missed church though.)
- 10am Lindora Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bar (13) with coffee (black) (This bar really helps the black coffee taste better. Before, I always added cream and sugar to my coffee.)
- 1pm 3.5 oz. Roast Chicken Breast (0), deli sliced with mustard (Rolled up like a taquito – super yummy – bought it ready-to-eat from Costco) with a bottle of water flavored by Crystal Light On the Go fruit punch – soooo good!
- 1pm Chewable Vitamins (3)
- 2:30 1/2 c. Dannon Fat Free Yogurt (11)
- 4:30pm BBQ Soy Puffs (8) with a Diet Dr. Pepper – ate while my family had my ground beef tacos
- 6pm 2.5 oz. Top Sirloin (0)
- 6:15pm 30-minute walk with my nephew and the dogs
- 8:30pm Lindora Chocoloate Chocolate Pudding (7) – Excellent – especially since my nephew made brownies tonight!
- TOTAL: 52